Farmhouse Income Possibilities
- If farmhouse owner invests in fruit tree plantation, it can give an income of about Rs 50K per acre per annum once the plantation starts production after 4-5 years. The income is inflation-proof and will depend on seasonality of fruit yields, and investment made in water harvesting infrastructure. Such a plantation will also increase the market value of the farm house.
- If farmhouse owner gives their farm house for tourism purpose, it can generate Rs 50K to 1 lakh per year based on current rentals nearby.
- Farmhouse owners can contract Big India Farms (BIF) for higher income from value-added farming projects, like teak plantation, organic vegetables, dairy farming, etc.
- Agri income and capital appreciation are tax free.
- Appreciation in land value because of the good location and well managed community will happen anyway.
This entry was posted in Tiger Valley Farms
. Bookmark the permalink